As the pandemic gets more furious people are more conscious of corona safety measures because COVID-19 has changed many things and one of them is our view towards life. Gradually we are getting more health-conscious. The only thing that the human race seeks during this pandemic is safety and soundness. Here, we have listed some safety measures and corona safety rules to make our environment welcoming, supportive, and pristine.
What are the corona safety measures and How Does COVID-19 Spread?
COVID-19 is spreading exponentially. It diffuses across from each other through small droplets from the nose or mouth of an infected person. People can get COVID-19 if they are exposed to these droplets. If an infected person coughs, sneezes, or even speaks, these droplets may fall on nearby surfaces. If you come in contact with these objects and rub your hands on your eyes, nose, or lips then you may also get infected.
HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF?
As you know that proper medication has not been developed yet to cure or to get immune from COVID-19. So, your protection is in your hands. Here are a few ins and outs from corona safety rules you can use to shield yourself and others:
- Eat healthy to strengthen your immunity and gut health.
- At least maintain a distance of 1 meter between yourself and others.
- Wash your hands with soap or use alcohol-based hand sanitizers now and then.
- Avoid going to crowded places and step out of your homes only whenever it is necessary.
- Sanitize your doorknobs, mobile phones, keys, and all the things you use in your daily routine.
STEPS TO TAKE WHILE STEPPING OUT OF HOME
1. Use Medical Mask Properly
- Whenever you step out of your home always wear a clean mask to cover your nose and mouth.
- Before touching the mask always wash your hands with soap or use a hand sanitizer.
- Make sure that your mask does not have any tears or holes.
- After using it always make sure to dispose of the mask and clean your hands again.
2. Social Distancing
- Whenever you are going out always distance yourself from others.
- Avoid physical contact with anyone.
3. Do Not Touch Any Surface With Your Hands
- Don’t touch doorknobs directly with your hands try to use your feet to open the doors.
- While using lift use your elbows or knuckles to press the buttons.
- Use a stick or anything to collect and hold the things you purchased.
4. Always Clean The Things You Purchase
- Wash your hands with soap and sanitize all the packaged food.
- If there are any fruits or vegetables, wash them thoroughly.
- Always transfer the food in clean and washed utensils and dispose off the packaging
- After this, you need to wash your hands again.
HOW TO KEEP YOURSELF PROTECTED IN OFFICE?
1. Be Careful While Using Shared Items
- Avoid using office stationery, coffee mugs, and landline phones, etc.
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap or use hand sanitizer immediately, if you accidentally touch anything that is shared by everyone.
- Sanitize your desk and chair every day before starting your work.
- Do not share your eatables or waterbottle during office hours.
- Before entering the office sanitize your hands, clothes, and shoes properly.
- If you get exposed to anyone who has symptoms of COVID-19, immediately get medical help for them as well as yourself.
2. Minimize Touching Surface
- Never touch any surface with your bare hands.
- Always use tissues or wet wipes to touch any surface.
- You can also use rubber gloves and discard them immediately.
3. Work In Confined Areas
- Never roam unnecessarily in the office.
- Try to do work on your own desk.
- If you have to hand over some files always sanitize it first and after handing it over, wash your hands again.
- If you are allotted a cabin, keep the doors closed.
4. Prefer Work From Home
- If your office permits you then try to work from home.
- If you are feeling even mild sickness then do not go for work in the office.
After this pandemic, the way of living is completely changed and we already know how Covid-19 spread. in the end, we make this measure for safety as part of life and swallow this hard truth of pandemic until any vaccine comes into effect.